Our scholar Dr. Paul Wong is coordinating the premiere second wave positive psychology conference across APA divisions & academic disciplines. The International Network on Personal Meaning (INPM) proudly announces another world congress devoted to meaning-oriented research and interventions.
July 28-31. 2016
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Embracing the dark side of life
Empowering humanistic values
Cultivating meaning, virtue & happiness
Transcending suffering & terror
Keynotes include: M. Cooper, R. Neimeyer, M. Lerner, K. Schneider, I. Ivtzan, W. Breitbart, J. Peterson, A. Pattakos, C. Ryff, M. Steger, & C. Hill
• Second Wave Positive Psychology (PP2.0) Summit on embracing the dark side of human existence,
• Meaning Summit on working with meaning-in-life issues in counselling and therapy,
• The application of self-transcendence to spiritual and palliative care,
• The meaning-centered approach (MCA) to positive management and work engagement,
• Researchers and practitioners of different theoretical stripes dialoguing around the same table,
• Participants having the opportunity to meet and consult with leaders in meaning therapy and PP2.0, and
• Graduate student submissions, competitions, and awards.
For more information and to register, visit http://meaning.ca/conference/.